What will your life look like after retirement?
With people living longer and more actively, retirement planning is about more than just saving money and positioning assets to provide income at age 65. One must consider health care, housing, estate planning and lifestyle issues in order to create a comprehensive plan that will have you living the life you’re hoping for in later years.
Don’t Dream of Retirement, Plan for Retirement
Our “Retirement Readiness Assessment” will help turn your Retirement Dreams into Retirement Reality. It will answer the questions:
- When will I be able to retire?
- How much do I have to save?
- What rate of return do I need to earn?
- How much can I spend?
Your personalized Retirement Readiness Assessment includes:
- A one hour meeting to identify your current situation, goals, objectives and time frames for retirement
- A 1.5 hour meeting to discuss your results and provide advice on how to capitalize on opportunities or mitigate risks or shortfalls.
- A personalized written report
Fee : $950.00 – $3,500 plus GST – pricing variable based on the complexity of your financial situation.
For more information or to book your appointment contact us .