Protecting the personal information we collect and maintain is as important to us as it is to you. Like any organization, we require a certain amount of personal information to conduct business & provide you with the comprehensive financial planning products, services and value added advice that you want & expect.
PROVIDING VISITORS WITH ANONYMOUS ACCESS
- You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
THE SERVICES AND LINKS OF OUR WEB SITE
- Our Web site does not enable our visitors to concurrently communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
- Our Web site includes links to un-related third parties.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
DATA COLLECTION AND PURPOSE SPECIFICATION
- We collect the personal data that you volunteer while explaining your financial needs and while applying for various types of insurance.
- We do not collect information from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private Organizations.
- We do maintain copies of client communications and documents for the purposes listed below.
- We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated below.
- If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will offer you the means to consent to this new purpose.
We may use or share your information for the following purposes:
- Establish and maintain communications with you
- Determine your financial situation
- Assess suitability of various financial products and services and you eligibility for them.
- Recommend & arrange financial products and services that meet your needs
- Compile demographic statistics
- Promote our services to you
- Meet legal, regulatory and industry requirements and comply with: Federal Money Laundering & Acts of Terrorism Laws &/or Canada Revenue Agency rules & regulations
DISCLOSURE / CONFIDENTIALITY / SECURITY
- We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorized access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorized modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to government institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
- Your personal data will only be disclosed to insurers or potential insurers when specifically authorized by you.
- We do not disclose your personal data to other Organizations, except the Medical Inspection Bureau as part of the insurance application process.
ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL DATA WE MAY HOLD ABOUT YOU
You have the legal right to review your personal information as it appears in our files, and to correct any inaccuracy that may exist. It is also your right to choose not to provide us with some or all of your personal information or to limit the use of sharing of your personal information. Should you choose to exercise these rights, we will accommodate your wishes as best we can; however, certain information must be collected, used and shared in order to provide a product or service. Information we request is either mandatory by law or vital for us to be able to our ability do business with you.